Finding A Rehab Centre
When trying to find a rehab centre you need to consider the following:
- What type of addiction does the rehab centre specialise in? You need to find a rehab centre that is equipped to deal with your addiction.
- Where is the rehab centre located? You have two choices. You can either go somewhere close to home, to be near friends and family, or you can choose to go somewhere far away, so you can focus on yourself. This needs to be considered before you look for a rehab centre.
- Does the rehab centre treat under a specific religion? You need to decide if you want to go to a rehab that treats it’s patients under your religion. Finding a rehab centre that you’ll feel comfortable with spiritually is very important.
- Lastly, are you ready? It costs money to go into a rehab centre. You have to be absolutely sure that you’re ready to go for it 100% and make the most of your time at the rehab centre.
Treatment Clinics in Johannesburg
- Primary Care Treatment Clinic
- Secondary Care Treatment Clinic
- Tertiary Care Treatment Clinic
- Outpatient Programs
For more information about what Houghton House Group Of Treatment Centres has to offer please contact us now
011 787 9142
or call our 24hr emergency helpline on 079 770 7532 (local) +27 79 770 7532 (international)