What to Bring to Rehab
Besides bringing a great attitude!
What to Bring to Rehab will probably be the last thing on your mind, obviously most importantly is to bring yourself along, with some motivation and willingness. Otherwise the main goal is to be comfortable, in group and out and about in our beautiful gardens.
Houghton House is not to strict about what you can and cannot bring with you. However it is worth checking the list for things that you are not allowed to bring, to avoid disappointment.
What to bring for admission:
- Toiletries and towels
- Clothes – comfortable for cool and hot weather
- Walking shoes/trainers/takkies
- Bathing costume
- Pocket money for The Stop Shop (coffee/tuck shop) – to be handed in on admission. An amount at your discretion. Usually R500 is a good start up amount.
- Roll on deodorant
- Plastic hangers
- Prescription Medications
- Hair clippers
What not to bring:
- Vests, spaghetti strap tops and tops that do not cover the midriff or other revealing clothing.
- Cell phone
- Rolling tobacco or pipe
- Handbag, wallet or purse
- No valuables
- Radio, CD’s, iPod’s or laptops
- Spray deodorant
- Perfume or after-shave
- Alcohol based mouth wash
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THE CLIENTS BE GIVEN ANY MONEY DURING THEIR TREATMENT – PLEASE HAND MONEY IN AT RECEPTION OR TO A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY
for any further enquiries contact reception on
011 787 9142
during office hours
+27 79 7707532