The Best Rehab near me -Houghton House as your choice of Rehab in South Africa
As addiction to Drugs and alcohol has lasting effects on many facets of an individual’s life. Selecting the best or even a top rehab isn’t a choice to be made too fast or arrived at lightly. Particularly the decision should not be limited by how close to home a specific drug or alcohol rehabilitation facility is. If you’re looking for the best rehab centre don’t limit it to a rehab near me!
Houghton House has one of the best recovery rates anywhere. Sticking to the programme is paramount. The support and help from other patients and the staff at the best rehab in Johannesburg are what gives us the edge.
Houghton House as your choice of Rehab in South Africa a Rehab near me
- We are South Africa’s most established private addiction treatment centre, over 25 years of experience.
- We are aligned with all major medical aid schemes.
- We offer the full spectrum of treatment options to accommodate the individual needs of patients at various points in their recovery.
Seven Reasons why Houghton House is your best choice of Rehab in South Africa
- We provide medical assistance for detoxification and withdrawal from alcohol and drug-related addictions.
- We offer a level of expertise that is unparalleled. Our multi-disciplinary team of experts including doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, certified addiction counsellors, nurses and other medical professionals ensure that patients are treated holistically.
- Trained counsellors that have gone through the experience of moving from active substance abuse to recovery are able to personally relate to the patients’ challenges as well as provide living proof of the new life that can be achieved in recovery.
- We promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle while in the programme including educational, therapeutic and social activities.
- We facilitate a strong and inclusive culture of recovery within the patient community.
- We combine best practices in addiction treatment while simultaneously locating these issues within the broader perspective of dual diagnosis. More often than not, it is not just about addiction. The underlying causes need to be addressed before a patient can get well.
- We provide a respectful safe constructive environment where people can explore the consequences of their addiction free from judgment and condemnation.
Call now to speak to one of our professional staff members 011 787 9142
For more information on dealing with alcohol abuse and getting yourself into rehab to start a new life, call Houghton House now:
office hours: 011 787 9142
24/7 emergency helpline: 079 770 7532
Click on the green envelope below and fill in our contact form, and one of our professional staff members will get back to you via email or phone, respecting your anonymity at all times.