Hospital & Medical Aid Cover   /   Addiction Assessment Process  /  Workplace Addiction

Expert Admissions for Drug and Alcohol Addiction Problems

Admissions For Drug and Alcohol Addiction Problems at Houghton House

At Houghton House Addiction & Mental Health Treatment Centres our expert, caring team works hard to ensure you get help as quickly as possible for Admissions for All Your Drug and Alcohol Addiction Problems.
The process begins by calling the Houghton House enquiry line and speaking to a professional person who is equipped to carry out a brief telephonic evaluation of the next step forward. This may involve immediate admission and or setting up an assessment.

Should the individual require and be willing to be admitted directly the practical aspects of this process can be facilitated with our support. An assessment process will identify the treatment needs based on the individual’s emotional, physical and psychiatric history. The financial considerations and the relevant medical aid cover will all be addressed.

Admissions for Drug and Alcohol Addiction Problems

Houghton House is aligned with all major medical aid schemes. Our financial case managers have an expert understanding of medical aid benefits and will streamline the process to ensure that patients receive the maximum benefit available. Payment options should be discussed with us and we will help to find the best payment solution for you.

Family Counselling

We are also able to help loved ones plan a properly conducted intervention involving cooperation between the family or friends and one of our expert counsellors. It is often as a result of this action that the addicted person can finally receive the help they know they need.

If you or a loved one are in need of assistance for drug or alcohol addiction, call now for more information on what treatment entails for more information on dealing with alcohol abuse and getting yourself into rehab to start a new life, call Houghton House

Open chat
How Can We Help You?
Hello! How can we help you ?