Houghton House has a lot to celebrate this month!
Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres has a lot to celebrate this month! For 25 years, Johannesburg’s premium alcohol and substance abuse rehabilitation centre has provided world-class residential, Inpatient and Outpatient addiction treatment along with extensive Halfway House facilities which support patient’s ongoing care. Established in 1995, Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres was initially created as a primary care treatment facility, catering solely for addiction and alcoholism recovery. Since then the group has expanded to include secondary and tertiary care facilities as well, which help patients to sustain a successful, recovery-based lifestyle. Based in Gauteng, Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres also runs a comprehensive outpatient programme.
Addiction Treatment Works
Over the past 25 years, Houghton House has offered world class treatment run and managed by accredited professionals and counsellors, some of whom are recovering addicts or alcoholics themselves. This contributes greatly towards the overall atmosphere of compassion and acceptance within the group. After 25 years of service to communities in South Africa and from around the world, the aim of Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres remains true and constant; to treat all clients with dignity and respect while creating a new, happier life through structured, ongoing support.
25 Reasons why addiction treatment works to celebrate our 25 years
We have put together a list of 25 reasons and why you should consider Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres should you or a loved one need treatment.
1. Addiction treatment provides a real and effective way to beat addiction.
2. Addiction is a disease and Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres has the best treatment to address the disease.
3. Treatment should be inclusive, all-encompassing and complete – Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres is proud to provide all that and more to each and every patient so Addiction Treatment Works.
4. No drug or alcohol addiction scenario is impossible. If you or a loved one is willing to work towards a new future, we can help you get there.
5. We are conveniently based in the heart of Johannesburg, South Africa.
6. We are the premium rehabilitation centre in Gauteng.
7. We have a legacy of 25 years.
8. Outpatient treatment is a good way to receive treatment while still maintaining a life of work, family and other commitments.
9. We are available 24/7 on our emergency helpline: 079 770 7532 – Addiction Treatment Works
10. Addiction affects the whole family, with treatment you can mend wounds and unite your family unit.
11. With Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres you are not fighting the battle alone.
12. Drug and alcohol abuse increase in times of stress – and can be a silent killer, treatment can avoid the heartbreak of an addict’s tragic trajectory.
13. Treatment can get you back to work, earning an income and providing for your family.
14. Rehabilitation & Addiction Treatment works regardless of your motivation.
15. Rehabilitation & Addiction Treatment works regardless of your level of addiction.
16. You have insurance, use it to get better!
17. Addiction will more than likely kill you, lock you up or destroy your loved ones.
18. In the end, because Rehabilitation & Addiction Treatment works you will save money.
19. You may save your relationships.
20. Houghton House Group of Treatment Centres will keep you safe, stable and secure.
21. You will discover a new way of living.
22. You will probably live longer.
23. You will have an opportunity to deal with the reasons why you are addicted to something in the first place.
24. You will discover your real tribe.
25. You will find peace and strength and a renewed spirit.
Remember Rehabilitation & Addiction Treatment works – for us – it works for our patients and it will work for you!
office hours: 011 787 9142
24/7 emergency help line: 079 770 7532