Concerned about your Privacy when contacting an Addiction Centre in Gauteng?
Many people shy from admitting they have a problem because of the social stigma surrounding addiction, this prevents them from taking action when it is most needed. The person fears that if they ask for help, they will be judged, looked down on or ostracised. Many people continue to struggle with substance abuse because of this shame. Nothing could be further from the actual experience at Houghton house
Houghton House is a place of safety where judgments are not taken. Our professional staff and doctors see addiction as a disease that will affect at least 10 percent of the population of any social group Houghton House drug rehab group of centers offer complete confidentiality so you can call without the risk that your family, loved ones, employer, or anyone else will find out.
What Questions Will Houghton House Drug Rehab Center Ask Me?
Houghton House addiction and drug rehab center will not ask personal information unless it is necessary to register you in treatment programme if you request one We may ask for your telephone number if you get disconnected or where you live to suggest rehab facilities in your area.
Our Experienced staff may ask you questions such as:
- What are you using that you are addicted to?
- How long have you been struggling with the use of this?
- Is this your first time in a drug rehab program?
- Would you be interested in inpatient treatment or outpatient treatment?
If you’re interested in learning more about the Houghton House group of rehab centers, one of our experienced facilitators can provide information about our program options, treatment types, and facility.
Ensuring each patient’s absolute confidentiality is important to us at Houghton House. Each patient is assessed and a unique solution is provided in order to aid the long term recovery process.
To find out more about Houghton House being a Confidential Drug Rehab in Johannesburg please call
011 787 9142 (office hours))
079 770 7532 (24/7 emergency)
- Addictions Treatment in Johannesburg
- JHB Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program
- Addiction Help in South Africa
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Long Term Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Johannesburg Rehab Centres
- Johannesburg Addiction Clinics
- Johannesburg Addiction Treatment Centre
- Finding a Rehab Centre