Cocaine Addiction Warning Signs
These cocaine addiction warning signs are just a guideline and although there’s a good chance, it doesn’t necessarily mean the person is a cocaine addict. Confronting an addict is a difficult thing to do, and having professional support, might mean the difference between recovery and eventual death. You are probably reading this because you suspect someone close to you is using cocaine.
Here are some cocaine addiction warning signs you need to look out for:
- Continual partying until the early morning without a hangover.
- Daytime sleeping.
- Little appetite for ‘normal’ food, just for sweets.
- Cannot make eye contact and restless.
- Excuses to avoid family participation.
- Always has a cold (runny nose), often with a bloody nose.
- Large pupils and shining eyes.
Looking out for the cocaine addiction warning signs can help you detect an addiction early enough to prevent serious medical and psychological problems. A course of action is to phone a professional at Houghton House for some sound advice on which course of action to take.
The Houghton House drug rehabilitation treatment centres located in Randburg, South Africa, provide specialist assistance in cocaine addiction cases and have been assisting patients to beat their addiction problems for the past 20 years.
Contact us now to set up an assessment on our 24hr helpline:
079 770 7532 (local) +27 79 770 7532 (international)